Biscotti con formine benedetta rossi is a classic Italian treat that evokes tender childhood memories and has inspired iconic dishes around the world. Although easy to make, the real secret to making it a delight lies in the careful selection and handling of the ingredients. My family has a special version of this beloved recipe that holds a special place in my heart.
I’m excited to share my recipe for biscotti con formine benedetta rossi. This classic Italian treat brings back fond childhood memories and has inspired iconic dishes around the world.
Biscotti con formine benedetta rossi evokes tender memories of childhood. This beloved treat has been a staple in Italian households for generations.
Biscotti con formine benedetta rossi has left its mark on kitchens around the world. From Italy to America, this classic treat has been adapted and reinvented in countless ways.
My mother used to make a special version of biscotti con formine benedetta rossi with almonds. It holds a special place in my heart and is a beloved family recipe.
Although this recipe may seem easy, the real secret to making it a delight lies in the careful selection and handling of the ingredients. The final flavor and quality heavily depend on the love and attention we dedicate to each ingredient.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream together sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Gradually stir in dry ingredients until just combined. Fold in chopped almonds.
- Divide dough in half and shape each half into a log. Place on prepared baking sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Using a sharp knife, slice logs into 1/2-inch thick slices. Place slices back on baking sheet and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until crisp and golden.
- Let cool completely before serving.
Biscotti con formine benedetta rossi pairs perfectly with a cup of coffee or tea. Serve as a mid-day snack or after-dinner treat.
For extra crunch, try dipping the biscotti in melted chocolate before serving. Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
I hope you enjoy making and sharing this classic Italian treat with your loved ones. Buon appetito!