Biscotti con le mele benedetta rossi is a nostalgic Italian treat with global inspiration. It has been adapted and reinvented in different cultures. Share your own family variant and remember that attention to detail is key for a delightful flavor.
I’m excited to share my recipe for biscotti con le mele benedetta rossi, a dish that brings back fond childhood memories. This Italian treat is a global inspiration and has been adapted in many cultures. I’ll also share a family variant and emphasize the importance of attention to detail.
The food category of biscotti con le mele benedetta rossi evokes nostalgic emotions and brings back cozy memories from childhood.
This Italian treat has left a mark on kitchens around the world, leading to iconic dishes. It has been adapted and reinvented in different cultures, with many curiosities and historical peculiarities.
My mother used to make a variant of this dish with another ingredient that holds special meaning for me. Share your own family variant or a version your grandmother used to prepare.
Although this dish may seem easy or difficult at first glance, the real secret to making it a delight lies in the careful selection and handling of the ingredients. Its final flavor and quality heavily depend on the love and attention we dedicate to each ingredient.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup diced apples
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add to the butter mixture, mixing until just combined.
- Stir in the diced apples and vanilla extract.
- Form the dough into a log and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Using a serrated knife, slice the log into 1/2-inch thick pieces.
- Place the slices back on the baking sheet and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until crisp and golden.
These biscotti con le mele benedetta rossi are perfect with a cup of coffee or tea. They also make a great gift for friends and family.
For a more intense apple flavor, use a tart apple like Granny Smith. You can also add a sprinkle of cinnamon for extra warmth.
I hope you enjoy making and sharing this recipe as much as I do. Remember to pay attention to the details and enjoy the process!