This low-calorie biscotti recipe evokes childhood memories and has been adapted in many cultures around the world. Attention to detail is key in making this easy recipe a delight.
I’m excited to share my recipe for biscotti vitasnella cereal yo calorie. This low-calorie treat is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth without the guilt. Made with wholesome ingredients, it’s a healthier alternative to traditional biscotti.
As a child, I loved snacking on biscotti with my Nonna. This recipe brings back fond memories of those cozy afternoons spent in her kitchen.
Biscotti has a rich history and has been adapted in many cultures around the world. From Italy to Spain to the United States, this crunchy treat has become a beloved staple in many kitchens.
My mother used to make a version of this recipe with almonds instead of cereal. It was always a hit with our family and holds a special place in my heart.
Although this recipe may seem simple, attention to detail is key. The quality of the ingredients and the care taken in preparation make all the difference in the final product.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Vitasnella cereal
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the Vitasnella cereal.
- Form the dough into a log and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the log into 1/2-inch slices.
- Place the slices back on the baking sheet and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before serving.
These biscotti are perfect with a cup of coffee or tea. They also make a great snack for on-the-go.
For an extra crunch, try adding chopped nuts or seeds to the dough. You can also experiment with different flavors of Vitasnella cereal to find your favorite combination.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do. It’s a guilt-free way to indulge in something sweet and satisfying.